Terms And Condition
Our Latest Terms And Conditions
By using MakeTaskEasy you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
MakeTaskEasy has the right to make changes in the terms and conditions of the website without issuing a notice. Any new feature added to the current services of MakeTaskEasy will automatically be included in the terms and conditions section. Our consumers can view the updated terms and conditions of the company at any time.
Following are the terms of using the software and violation of these terms will result in the termination of the account. MakeTaskEasy will not be responsible for the content posted on your account. You are agreeing upon these services at your own risk.
Account terms and conditions
- You must be at least 13 years or older to use this product.
- The product can only be used by a human. Accounts registered by bots” or other automated methods are against the policy of the company.
- You must provide your original name, your personal email address, and other necessary information asked in order to complete the signup process.
- Only one person is allowed to use the login information. Your login shared with multiple people is not allowed.
- You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- Only you are responsible for managing the security of your account and password. MakeTaskEasy will not be responsible for any loss or damage from your failure.
- Only you are responsible for all of the content posted on your dashboard even.
- You will be responsible for the illegal activities performed from your account. MakeTaskEasy won’t be a part of it.
- Payment, refunds, upgrading and downgrading terms
- A valid credit card is required to purchase the account. Our free accounts do not require your card information.
- If you have signed up for a free account and do not continue your product subscription after the free trial period, your account will be frozen untill you make a payment for your account.
- The subscription fee is exclusive of all the taxes and duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- If you select the option to upgrade your account then your credit card will automatically be charged based on the package you have selected.
- Downgrading your package may result in the loss of content or feature of the software. MakeTaskEasy will not be responsible for it.
- In case of payment failure or insufficient balance in your account, we will provide a grace period of 3 days. If the payment is not cleared within 3 days then your account will be suspended till your clear your payments.
- Cancellation and termination
- Only you are solely responsible for the cancellation of your account. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us at our email or by clicking on the billing tab.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from MakeTaskEasy portal once your subscription is cancelled.
- Once you have deleted your account, the information associated with your account can’t be recovered.
- If you wish to cancel the services before the expiry date of your current paid plan, your subscription will be cancelled immediately and you won’t be refunded for the remaining period.
- MakeTaskEasy has the right to suspend your account for any suspicious reason.
- Modifications to the service and prices
- MakeTaskEasy has the right to change or terminate a service temporarily or permanently. The service can be terminated with or without issuing the notice.
- MakeTaskEasy has the right to increase the prices of the subscription plans. The fee of any subscription plans can be increased upon 30 days’ notice from our side.
- MakeTaskEasy will not be responsible to you or to any third party for any modification of the service, price changes and termination of service.
- Copyright and content ownership
- All of the content you post should be according to your country’s copyright law.
- MakeTaskEasy will not claim the property rights over your materials.
- ProofHub, LLC does not pre-screen content, but ProofHub, LLC and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
- MakeTaskEasy does not remove the content of its consumers till it is not violating any law but MakeTaskEasy has the right to remove the content that is available via the service.
- All rights are reserved for MakeTaskEasy. No one is allowed to copy the HTML/CSS or any design element from our website without our permission.
- General conditions
- Technical support is only available for the paid customers via email, skype or call.
- To run the services, MakeTaskEasy uses third-party vendor services and hosting partners to support the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology services.
- No one is allowed to modify, adapt or hack our services neither anyone is allowed to make a website to falsely indicate that it is linked with the services of MakeTaskEasy.
- You are not allowed to sell, duplicate, or hack any portion of the purchased service.
- MakeTaskEasy has the right to remove the content and accounts which contain unlawful or offensive content.
- The account will face the immediate suspension if MakeTaskEasy found any abusive language used for their services, employees, or any hated comment about the company.
- The users are not allowed to upload or sent spam messages.
- You understand MakeTaskEasy is not responsible for your (i) financial loss (ii) inability to use the service (iii) unauthorized access of your transmission of data
MakeTaskEasy removes the complexity from project management and puts you incontrol. With MakeTaskEasy, you and your project team can quickly and easily set upnew projects, assign and share tasks, share a centralized file library and calendars.